Thursday, July 24, 2014

Solet Tapis - I see dead logos

Remember Haley Joel Osment from the Sixth Sense fame and the line "I see dead people"? Well, I guess I am someone who keeps seeing dead logos. I think (I am seriously not sure) that Solet Tapis did a logo change... The reason I am hesistant is simple - their old logo is e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. and the new one is on some banners (I think some delivery trucks too)... It seems the new one is morer in lowe case (the older one was in capital letters) except for the letter S that is. And the word is now written in attached letters in a sleeker more agile font. What is kept is how the s eventually underlines the logo like a carpet itself.
The still not opened solet.me website displays the following:
Which seems to validate the theory that indeed, the logo has changed (and a selling line has been added, which is to be fair adequate to the brand - meaning it doesn't overpromise nor is it cheap)... If only they would let the old one die in peace.

No comments: